Sunday, January 6, 2008

Sir Walter Scott Monument and Bowling.

The view of Edinburgh castle from the monument.


Sir Walter Scott's back.



Sir Walter Scott Monument from the bottom looking up. We climbed to the top, a winding staircase that consisted of 287 steps to the top. It is 200ft 6in tall and was built in 1844.




I bowled a 148! My highest score ever. I am sooo good at bowling. ;-)





MEGABOWL! The coolest bowing alley in the world. It was at least 5 days after Christmas and we jammed out to Christmas music. I guess they don't take their Christmas trees and decorations down here until Jan. 14--at the least! So crazy.






There were rides everywhere for the New Year, this is us on the Swings, the loudest scream is from Madge's sister, Francie-who got talked into it. Madge, Char, and William videotaped. It was a little scarier than expected, it looked like we were going to hit the Walter Scott Monument. Thrilling though-and REALLY good music. See if you can find me- I have my arms out and am in one of the inside swings.


OK for some reason it wasn't letting me put it on the blog, so click here to see!

No comments: