Sunday, January 13, 2008

Oh, that Nessie girl.

My favorite scenic pic from Inverness, Scotland.
The beautiful green hills of Scotland.

Loch Ness Lake. Do you see Nessie?


Urquhart Castle. The boat tour took us to the castle, we toured it and then watched a short film about its history. It is old.

The boat tour on Loch Ness Lake. Do you see Nessie?




Thank god Nessie decided to crawl out of the water for a photo shoot. She was really nice.



Madge and I in the town of Inverness! It was really cute. We stayed at a Bed and Breakfast right in town, and the people were very nice. I went to a McDonalds to get a chocolate shake, which I had been craving for at least 3 days, and was horribly disappointed when I sipped it. It was not cold and kind of powdery--so gross!! It was in the garbage in seconds. I guess some things should just stay American.... HAHA.
I know that I wear that hat in every picture, but it is so warm!!
ps--I just figured out that you can click on the pictures to see them bigger!

I will put up pictures form Ireland soon! I am having a lot of fun in this small town of Portarlington. We went to Galway and the Cliffs of Mohr yesterday! So those pics will come soon. Also, we got back in time to watch the Hawks game yesterday--bummer, is all I can say.



No comments: