Monday, April 28, 2008

Who has spent a 21st b-day in Prague?

Backpacking through Europe-- we like to call it! We spent our last 2 weeks in Vienna, Austria and Prague, Czech Republic. It was all so unbelievable! This blog and the last one highlight the trip, but a lot of the things I have encountered are indescribable!

Birthday cake videos!



We traveled to Prague on my birthday day. This is my birthday cake, it was sooo delicious!! It was gone in like 5 minutes between the three of us. I think I ate most of it though.....

Evie, is the girl on the far right, we got to stay with her the 4 days we were in Prague. She is Liz's friend from home and she is studying in Prague this semester. It was so nice of her to share her dorm room with us!!
The castle in Prague.The church that is connected to the castle.
My new boyfriend. Isn't he cute? And he is rich, funny, and is willing to move to Seattle with me. What more could I ask for in a man. HA! Well ,this is actually some brilliant art, called the Fading Man.The piece of art as a WHOLE. Charles Bridge in the background!
We took a ghost tour one of the nights. It was funny/scary at times. Like when we would turn a corner after hearing a old murder story and someone dressed as a ghost would run at us with their hands up and disappear into the darkness. We screamed every time!! Even when we knew it was coming! It is an experience I will never forget.
The tram!
Happy Travelers.
The city of Prague.

The streets of Prague, just so cool.
Watching a live band play.
Prague at night.

The famous Charles Bridge at night.
The Castle at night.
Last Night in Prague.

No comments: